Monday, July 2, 2012

What Is Public Speaking?

My favorite class at CAU is public speaking. This class helps us learn speaking skills that will help enhance vocabulary as well as increase confidence in speaking. In my entreprenuer class I learned the basics in order to deliver a business plan. Now I am learning how to give speeches and how to become comfortable in front of my peers and strangers. This is a class that I highly recommend for high schools due to the fact that some students have speaking issues as well as don't know how to speak proper English. The teachers can have fun activities such as tongue twisters or debates to really help the students become fast thinkers as well as learn how to say tricky words.
 Ex- She sells sea shells by the sea shore
       Unique New York (try saying that one fast 3xs)



No comments:

Post a Comment