Monday, July 2, 2012

Is Math Really Boring?

Atlanta…the city of fast cars, prostitution, broken dreams, pain and blood. Each day on the news we see raw pure negativity that clouds our minds in a thick smoggy haze and the rap music slowly leaving behind ignorant corpses that are numbed into a drunken sleep. When does the torment end? Where is the line drawn? Why is it drawn if only to be crossed? Why do we see perfection when there’s only flaws? ~Excerpt from my math assignment~
      
      I myself am among the millions of people who are not very fond of math however my math class at CAU is very fun. However this math assignment has really caught my eye. We're working on videos that detail how we see our lives now and what we're planning to do for the future. We're graphing the shapes we plan on using for our videos as well as taking into consideration what our futures are going to look like. This is a highly recommended lesson I believe teachers should use this school year to get their students interested in learning and for the seniors of 2013 to learn and narrow down their choices for their future colleges.




No comments:

Post a Comment