Friday, July 6, 2012

Returning Home!

Today I am very excited to leave CAU. I will be visiting my boyfriend's mother because she had surgery yesterday. I will also be able to return to the country where I was raised. Most people can't believe I'm not from the city until they notice my southern accent. I do enjoy the city and the bright lights but I really miss the wide open spaces and serenity of the country. There is a very huge contrast between the different settings. The city has a huge diversity of people but the country is a small community of people who know everyone and their children. There is less likely to be a crime because there are not that many people and who honestly would drive 4 hours just to rob or harm someone? Can you just imagine the cool breeze flowing through a freshly cut pasture or the rush of adrenaline you get from riding a horse across the wide open space?


from Google Images

1 comment: