Friday, July 6, 2012

Art and Music Are My Life

I have never considered myself to be much of an artist until I was handed a sketch book and given assignments to do. I've learned how to draw multiple things and have begun to work on sketching and drawing people. There have also been several discussions about controversial topics relating to history and presetn day that have really peaked my interest. I have loved music for a very long time. I was raised listening to country music and have since branched out to rock and a little bit of pop music. I learned how to play the viola and violin in middle school and I know how to play the gutiar. I love creating melodies and different tunes because I'm always still learning and I love adventuring outside of the norm for music. I love incorporating music into my art and vise versa because it makes my work come to life and more creative.


from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment