Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mysterious Clark Atlanta

Clark Atlanta University, a very interesting school to spend the summer at. A lot goes on behind these closed doors but that's not what intrigued me. CAU is a school with very proffesional teachers and students. A trip to the admissions office and a rather long talk with a counselor further my interest in Economics at this mysterious school.
"What is this school really all about?" I asked.
He simply replied, "You'll have to come here in the fall of your graduating year if you really want to know."
from http://www.hcap.artstor.org/
What goes on that I haven't seen? Is this school worth the time I plan to invest? What makes it so mysterious yet free? So many unanswered questions that I must know. What is Clark Atlanta really hiding beneath the surface?

1 comment:

  1. Its great how you want to attend such a school such as CAU which is very prestigious! I hope you get admitted into your choice school

    richardmcg33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete